Friday 15 January 2010

Noi, Phuket



From Noi

Name
Noi
Nationality
Thai
Age
40?
Country
Thailand
City
Patong Beach
Establishment
? Massage
Date
15/01/2010
Pops
1
Score
8
Notes
I don't normally stop at the more upmarket massage places along the main road as they are more expensive than the ones on the side streets and I had always assumed that they were more legit and less likely to offer specials.  Turns out I was wrong on that last count. Noi tempted me for an oil massage with her well displayed rack.  Form the speed she was going with the massage, it was clear that we would soon get to the special.  This started with a great oily tit fuck and body massage from her large (I think) natural breasts, then a CBJ, followed by her riding cowboy.  See seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. I surprised myself by achieving pop #3 of the day. May repeat, but not cheap.




No comments: