Friday 27 February 2009

Nong, Pattaya


Name Nong
NationalityThai
Age24
CountryThailand
CityPattaya
EstablishmentClub Boesche
Date 26/02/2009
Pops2+
Score8
NotesNong was working as part of the jacuzzi double act with Lei.  I had originally gone to Club Boesche to BF Lei but she persuaded me to have a threesome with her and Nong.  Two girls in the room has never worked for me before and I have sworn to myself never to be tempted again.  But of course Lei persuaded me, aided by the fact that she and Nong seemed very happy to eat each other out in their show.  
Turns out this was a good decision on this occasion.  Started of with a BBBB in the shower with Nong.  Then followed some great girl-on-girl action on the bed with me joining in where I could.  Then boom boom with Nong.  After that we decided to go to sleep and continue in the morning. Except that once the lights were out, Nong slid her pussy onto my dick and proceeded to grind away, all while trying not to wake Lei (who was actually awake all the time of course).  Nong came at least 3 times in the process.  Lei decided to split and Nong and I spent several hours in one continuous BBBB session.    Woken by Nong's phone in the morning.  Just time for another quick boom boom before she left for her hygene session.
Not a great looker but what a horny girl!




No comments: